Thursday, October 19, 2006

THE RITE OF PASSAGE

I have been having some fantasies about you, thinking about all this. I have always wanted you to serve as waitress to me and a group of friends for a super bowl type party, a bunch of guys watching a big sporting event on TV, in a hotel suite.

The _________play the __on Thursday, ______________starting at 9:30 p.m. on TNT. i can arrange a late night out with my "girlfriends" so that i could serve my Master and His friends during this upcoming sporting event..

I would have you dress in a French maid’s uniform, including heels and hose and garter. You would come in the room, regularly, take drink orders, snacks, etc. Each time you would come in, you would wear one less article of clothing.

Master, Your slave can easily arrange for the French maid's uniform, heels, hose, and garter, as well as the drinks and snacks. If Master were to provide the order in which He wishes for his cunt to undress, Master's instructions will be followed.

After several visits I would want you to “accidentally” spill a drink on my lap. I wouldbecome angry, bend you over my knee and spank your behind thoroughly, then in an angry voice order you to clean it up. You would get a towel, and drop to yourknees, wiping my crotch.

If i were to spill a drink on Master's lap, (even if upon His command), i would, of course, expect to be scolded and punished accordingly, whether that be by my Master's mighty hand or any implement of His choice. If Master chose to humiliate me in this way in front of His guests, i would certainly recognize the severity of my wrong and immediately attempt to make amends. Master does not delay punishment because He sees that i learn best if i am immediately corrected and punished after each of my transgressions. To take time to do this while He is hosting a party is yet another way my Master shows how much He cares for me. With tears in my eyes, i would graciously thank my Lord and Master for his kindness in caring so much,

Eventually, you would unzip Me, and take out My cock and continue to “clean itup”. After sucking Me until I filled your mouth with cum, (Master, a very thoughtful reward for such a clumsy slave. Still crying, with Your cock in my mouth, i would thank You repeatedly for Your forgiveness.) I would instruct you to serve the friend next to Me….and so on. I would invite my other friends to take you from behind as you sucked cock… i, of course, would realize that having embarrassed my Master in front of His guests, i would say to each man present,

"Sir, i truly regret that my misconduct has interrupted your game. i do not wish you to think ill of my Master for the clumsiness of His slave. He is truly a most gracious Host. my Master has suggested that i suck your cock as a way of showing my sincerity. Sir, if this would please you, i would be ever so grateful to make amends in this manner."

After each task, i would ask the guests forgiveness, and then seek out my Master for His approval before continuing. With Master's direction, i would strive for each guest to be awed by the magnitude of my Master's generosity and impressed by my Master's power. If my Master also wished to share His cunt with His guests, with a single command, "Spread," my legs would part, accepting whatever my Master wished to happen next.

i understand that my Master has spent His time and His energy for more than a year teaching a novice, training her, shaping her to serve as His slave. This intelligent, bright woman whose submissive nature He accepted and recreated her specifically to His liking.

my Master, if You wish to show off the fruits of Your labor, i will not disappoint You. it pleases me so very much that You actually believe that i am ready for such a test. i will not disappoint You, Master.

Anyway…an interesting fantasy. Perhaps, or perhaps a well designed party for You and a "group of " Your friends scheduled just 18 days from today. That is just enough time to make the guest list and get the invitations in the mail. Master, my deepest desire is to discover and fulfill each and every one of Your fantasies. Please help me elevate this fantasy to a pleasant memory. Pretty please.
__________________________


Come (a come here gesture)Present (a fist)Kneel (flat palm facing down, parallelto the ground)Down (same as kneel but the flat palmmoves lower)ACTUALLY, I THINK THIS WOULD BE BETTER IFI POINT DOWN WITH A SINGLE FINGER. THAT SHOULDCLARIFY THE CONFUSION.By "down" do You want me to sit on thefloor, assume a doggie style posture on all fours, orlie down on my stomach?PRESENT IS USED IN LIEU OF A DOGGIE STYLE...HEAD DOWN,ASS UP...LEGS SPREAD SOMEWHAT. DOWN WOULD BE FOR YOUTO SIT NEAR mASTER SO I CAN STROKE YOUR HEAD, LIKE THEFAVORITE PET YOU ARE TO MASTER. I SEE NO NEED TODIRECT YOU TO LAY FLAT, AS YOU ARE TOO SEXY IN OTHERPOSITIONS, AND THE FAVORITE PIECES ARE MORE EASILYACCESSED IN OTHER POSITIONS.Spread (index and middle fingers form a vsign). MMM I LIKE THAT, MY WHORE.
___________________________________________________________________
I am sorry, Master. i was so busy writing to You, i forgot to remove the plug until just now, 2:28. i will be more careful to watch the time tomorrow. Thank You for providing a task for me. i feel like i am going to crawl out of my skin if i don't have some way of connecting to You.
______________________________________________________________________

crawling out of your skin....I understand. I want you to remember that I really do love you, that you really are Mine, and that you can never stop that. We have a bond that will always remain, Master to slave...always. That was a very respectful response you wrote. I have decided I will allow you to serve Master that way, to make the fantasy a reality.

However, writing an excellent letter does not excuse missing a deadline. As a reminder of who owns you, and what it means to be owned, I want a few paragraphs from you about how it feels to be owned by Master, when we are together, and how it feels to be separated emotionally from Him

How do you feel when My hands are on you, when you kneel for Me, when I bend you over My knee?
______________________________________

In retribution for missing a deadline set by Master, i humbly offer my Master the following:

There are those who claim to have had what they describe as an "out of body" experience, typically triggered by some brush with death. I, on the other hand, have had an "out of personality" experience. While my life was not endangered, the post mortem of my female sexuality was painfully obvious from the rather depressing examination of my underwear drawer. To have called these items "panties" would have been such a gross overstatement as to have caused Victoria's Angels to weep.

Discovering, after 15 years of marriage, that my husband was gay, I did what any sane woman would do -- got on anti-depressants, went to marriage counseling, and made passionate love to both Ben & Jerry on a frequent and consistent basis. Having reached a state of well-being that only a middle-aged, sex starved woman with no hope for intimacy could, I decided to do something constructive. So I turned to my source of all answers for difficult questions -- that omniscient oracle, the World Wide Web.

It wasn't long after that, I found myself, standing, facing the corner of a designated hotel room, dressed and coifed as He requested. He had described the scene to me to allay my fears, but to no avail. Had I lost my mind? What was I doing? He entered the room. My heart was pounding. As he stood behind me, it was too late to run. He was large and strong and if he wished me to remain, I knew that he could quite easily impose his will on me. I froze. Slowly the events began to unfold just as he had described them. He undressed me, fondled my breasts, and I found myself following the commands of this virtual stranger, known to me as "Master" a word which to me was simply a pen name at that point. Within minutes, I am bent over his knee, fully exposed, receiving the spanking I had fantasized about since I was a little girl. A physical act that signaled that I was not the one in control. It was at that very moment when I realized I was having an "out of personality" experience. You see, I am a control freak. I control my career, my home, my family, my life, ultimately everything I see or touch. But at this instant in time, I wasn't. I was out of control, yet grateful to be so.

My excitement was quite evident by the state of arousal between my legs which he noted and took full advantage of. Then... "Go and bring me the knife on the dresser." I stood, and while any sane woman would have run for the door, I slowly walked to the dresser, picked up the knife, and as if in a trance, I actually handed this man a knife. My mind was racing as he shaved a piece of ginger root and instructed me to "Present," previously defined for me to mean, "assume a prone position leaving your ass readily accessible." Once in position, he inserted the ginger into me and in spite of the ever-increasing intensity of the burning it created, I struggled against complaint. Then realizing I was whimpering in pain, he removed it and quickly drew me into his comforting arms, profusely apologizing and explaining that this terrible experience was somehow a source of intense pleasure for some women, and that he had never intended to hurt me. As he held me close, whispering words of comfort to the little initiate now trembling in his arms, I realized two things. One, I am truly submissive. It is not a game, not a scene I wish to play act and return to normal. To the contrary, it is who I am, and all else is the act. Second, I knew that I had found someone who understood everything that this discovery meant and who was willing to assume the responsibility of guiding me and protecting me as I explored a whole new world. i had discovered a Master.

His words were tender and encouraging and i longed for our visits. He knew exactly how to handle me. It was as if He read my mood each time i walked in the door. Sometimes the spankings were powerful, as if He sensed i needed His help bringing me out of my normal control state. Sometime i could not become slave without His spanking me. i needed His spanking to help me reach that level of peace of mind. Sometimes His spankings were erotic, stopping to fondle me and lovingly stroke me. i day dreamed about when i would next get to kneel before Him, His slave, following His orders to "Suck Master's cock", "Take it deep." i longed to taste His cum and then rest my head upon His thigh. i wanted to hear Him call me His "good whore" or "sweet cunt."

my need for His approval, for His touch, for His direction, grew ever stronger. Terrified by the power this man was gaining over me, i instinctively pulled back. For months i tried to forget Him. It was just a mid-life crisis. It would pass.

It didn't pass, and i was relieved and grateful when He took me back without question, like a lost sheep returning to the shepard. i still get scared. i can't afford to lose myself in Him and periodically i feel compelled to pull back and get my sea legs. i can only give Him so much, and i must remain distant enough to continue to function in my "real life." Finding that balance is not easy. my mind and body ache for Him when I am not with Him, but too much of His affection, His tenderness and His patient training, take me to the very brink of losing myself. It has been over a year since i started down this road. With each step i find myself drawn deeper and deeper into a relationship so complex that the tie between the physical and the emotional can not be defined. i know it isn't love in the husband / wife sense of the word. i was in love once, long ago. i do not fancy myself as His wife, and i do not wish to deceive Him. In many ways, my feelings are much deeper. i am His servant, His slave. i desire Him with an intensity that is at times overwhelming. my body aches for His touch. my mind longs for his guidance. i crave His instruction, His punishment, His forgiveness, and ultimately His words of praise. He is my Master, and i am His clay to stretch and mold, then to stretch further, and remold as He leases. Because of Him, i am female. i am owned and loved by Master.

_________________________________

I got your voice mail and just wanted to make sure I heard you correctly. You want Your cock in my mouth while I'm being pierced.

Yes I think that is something We would both look Back on as a landmark moment.

First, what type of piercing place would allow that

Actually, I suspect that is not that unusual. I may be wrong, and I want to discuss it with the shop.

Second, and more importantly, during painful procedures, aren't objects inserted into the mouth for biting down on to provide an outlet for the pain?

Yes, but you have a very high threshold of pain, and I don’t think you would do that to Me.

You might want to rethink that fantasy.

I might, but I would like to explore it a bit before I do.

______________________________________________________________________that

That was very, very nice. I love the sound of you cumming for your Master. I only wish I was there so I could feel that tight cunt grip Master's cock as you cum.
Master loves His little whore.

__________________________________________________________

The large plug is in and i came for You. After a weekend off, it is not easy to insert and takes a while to adjust to. Having this inside me really makes me want Master's cock. i get soooo wet. i want to be kissed, fondled, and used by You! Your slut is ready for Master. slave

I am really looking forward to having your ass, slave girl. I want to pull you to Me, kiss you, bend you over, spank your ass a bit...stroke your wet cunt until you cum while bent over for Master", then let you taste and savor Master's cock for a while.... then I want to take you into My bed to stroke you and toy with you a bit...play with your ass for a while with the plug tease and twist your nipples, stroke your cunt so you cum with the plug in your ass....then take you, bend you over, and take that tight ass with Master's hard hard cock... then have you and use you.... Master,

That sounds perfectly delicious. Your slave loves being Your play toy! i have already adjusted to the plug. It is just the first few minutes that are a bit unpleasant, then for reasons unknown to me, i get really anxious for Master's attention. This would definitely be a cure if i ever get aloof or uppity, because with this plug in i'm ready to beg Master for any attention He might be willing to spare for His whore. i suppose another way to describe it is that this brings out the "sub" in me.
slave

Honestly, I believe that when a girl gives her ass to her Master, it is one of the most submissive things that she can do. It is a true gift of her body, and I think the entire process of getting there is a real journey in submission. Master is very pleased to take you on this journey.
Master,

i'm glad You didn't take my ass the first day we met. Your patience has been a big comfort to me, and has made me want to give myself to You. No one could have possibly been a better Dom for me. You have seduced my mind and my will. Now, at last, my body. Like taming a wild animal You have moved slowly, observing, waiting, until i come to You to eat from Your hand. You are amazing.
slave

When you wrote to me and advised me that you had sensitivity and a bit of blood on the plug the other day you did exactly the right thing, and I want to expand on that.

We are entering a real transitional phase for you right now. One of us, either you or Me may push this too far, too fast. I want you to promise Master on bended knee that you will come to Me if you have what you think is inappropriate pain, problems, concerns,
worries, or other problems.

I want you to promise Me that you will get My attention and make sure I understand that there is something wrong. I expect this of you, and you owe it to Me. I cannot make wise decisions based on poor information. If you feel unsafe in any way....make sure I understand that, so I can either take action to fix the problem, or to clearly explain to you why it is not as you understood.

Is that clear?

Master
___________________________

Dear Sir,

i happen to be a vibrant sex slave who desires You. i would typically be willing to accept total responsibility for my actions, but in this particular regard, i would contend, Sir, that You are at least partially to blame for my insatiable appetite. Do not toy with me! This is no laughing matter. my situation is desparate, and increasingly so. Large dominant men in the area are no longer safe to wander the malls, the grocery stores, the streets. If i play the piano with any more passion, the keys will burst into flame. You have opened Pandora's box. Should You fail to accept responsibility for what You have unleashed, both You and the innocent will suffer the consequences. Then, let it be on Your head, when the masses look upon Your face, shaking their heads, completely baffled as to why You denied a poor slave what You could so easily have granted.

slave

little one

I assume you are bare for Master today. If not, immediately go remove the offending garments, and email a confession to me, knowing that a spanking will result on Friday.
Master

Master,

i am in pants! How's that for a confession! , Your cunt-covered, back-talking, flogger lovin' slave

Master, i am soooooo wet for You. At this moment i just want to be chained to Your saw horse, flogged, and used. i don't want to think. i just want to serve and feel. Even if You just chain me and set me off in a corner somewhere to wait for You and Your cock, i would be happy.

slave

I want to tangle My fingers in your hair, pull you tome, kiss you deeply while I grope your breasts, and your cunt... then push you face down into the mattress so your wet cunt is presented to me to inspect stroke and use.
Master

You sweet talker!

__________
I want to see your ass reach up for the flogger. and to hear your whimpers as you take my cock deep in that lovely sucking mouth. and to feel you cum for Me, My fingers, My cock, My mouth. for your information, you are the only woman I have really enjoyed giving oral sex. your response makes it quite pleasant.

Master

Master,Your slave is now wet and aching for Master's attention.
Your little cunt

Master,

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Yippeeeeee!!!!!! Squeals of Delight!!!! i LOVE my Master. i get a collar. i get a collar. la la la la la la. smile smile smile. Then i'll be a real slave, just like when Pinochio became a real boy.

slave

I have said this before...I have never enjoyed giving head to a woman before, but your reactions, the trembling release, vulnerable whimpers and deeply given moaning makes it a favorite of Mine now, and one I fully intend to explore ever more as My ownership and control and use of you deepens.

i am truly touched. Thank You, Master.
_________
have I told you that you are really very pleasant to eat? I love the way you react, and you are the sweetest tasting girl Master has ever had....without doubt.
_____________
rats, I am not...hmmm I could all and just listen thru my earphone...and have you cum for
Master...can you do that?
no panties
no crossed legs
plug as previously instructed
masturbation on the even hour with an email confirmation to your Master

Soon my Master You will have me within Your grasp and i will serve as Master's little playtoy for hours and hours. "Kneel! Suck! Take it deep! Spread! Present!" my knowledge of Master's short commands is rather limited. Perhaps Master could teach His hungry slave more commands by His mere gesture or a single word. Then my obedience could be swift and flawless. i am anxious to know Your every desire and to fulfil it quickly like a beautiful dance.

I am sure you performed your task in a timely manner?
Yes Sir, i did.

Are you excited to be serving in this way?

Very much so, as noted by how quickly i could cum at lunch. I am so very wet. Plus this is actual training in preparation for Your taking me to the next level. It is tricky to walk, and the area is a little tender today, but i can tell that my body is adapting to the insertion. i plan to order a larger size later today in hopes that i might adjust to it before serving You. i'm scared because Master's cock is so big, but i'm emotionally ready.

I look forward to hearing you and feeling you give yourself up in that way to Me...another landmark in submission.

i'm particularly relieved that only You will be kissing me. i will want to be able to see You or at least know where You are in the room. i want to look into Your eyes to see if You are happy with me, plus You are very good at reading me and can reassure me with just a single look.

I will absolutely be there within sight usually touching you in some way during the experience.

i very much appreciate Your protective instincts and wisdom. i assume that Your friends may invite friends whom they really trust, which is fine with me because You will be there with me, but i would prefer that everyone but my Master use a condom. i do have a
stupid question. Do i give blow jobs with a condom? Wouldn't that taste awful?

I suspect it might, which was why I asked. I want you to go to the drugstore and look for flavored condoms, buy several and taste them, see what you think. If you find one you can stand, then buy several, so we can make sure that everyone has one. Conversely,
would you RATHER have their cum

I long for the site of you on your knees on My leash.

Master

i am dressed in a skirt, slip, camisole, shell, and blouse. No bra or panties.

Wonderful...I bet you look fantastic. I want you to begin wearing heels every day...not extremely tall ones, but heels that emphasize your legs and ass. If you go to a serious meeting you can change to flats. you are a very sexy young lady, My sweet slave...and I will, of course, do that. I knew I could.

By the way, have i ever told You that You have an incredibly sexy voice?

not lately.

I am turning you into My whore, real life, as you can see from my email. I will call you around 10 so you can use your new toy anally and cum for Master. By the way, it occurred to Me that you could wear the larger in your cunt and the smaller in your ass at the same time, with panties keeping them in place...no?

i felt so badly for disappointing You i put on the chain that clamps to my nipples and inner lips and wore them very very tight for a while. God it hurts especially bad when they come off OUUUUUUUCH! Here are pictures to show Master that i regret disappointing the One who is so good to His unworthy slave. i wish i could bow at Master's feet and kiss them to show Him how much i desire His forgiveness.

Happy St. Patrick's Day, my Lord and Master, from Your little Irish slave. i came for You at 6:00 in the shower. i am wearing a green skirt (so no pinching my ass!), bra, green sweater, high heels. i'm sorry but i crossed my legs once again. i don't actually put one leg over the other because my desk is so low i can't, but i have a habit of resting my feet up on the edge of the waste basket under my desk and cross my ankles when i do so. i catch myself and realize i have closed off Master's access to His pussy and quickly uncross them and scold myself. Thank You Master for staying up late talking to me. i was thinking about the filming idea. Perhaps it would be simpler just to take a few pictures where it is clear to Your guests that You are only shooting me and their torsos, not their faces. As for who greets Your guests at the door, they may feel more at ease entering the room if i meet them. If You greet them and immediately give them Your stern look of examination (which i know You will), they might turn and run. i took one of the photos i sent You and applied a computerized effect. i thought You might like it.

Top of the Morning,
slave

baby...

1) Master is NEVER going to go cold on His slave girl
2) If I EVER sound distant, it is ONLY because at the moment I cannot speak freely.
3) I will try to remember the drawer thing...good idea.
4) If your Master is ever...ever mad at you...there will be absolutely NO doubt in your mind...so if you find yourself wondering if I am mad...then I am not.

Master

If they change their minds after they see my pictures, please don't tell me. (i'm only half kidding). i'm sure the post-caning photo will be a hit.

Don't be silly...the pictures will seal the deal. I am not sharing the caning photo...as these guys are vanilla.

Your "slave girl." i love the sound of that.

We have not discussed this, but I want to now. You understand this is a one time thing? you are MY property, and I don't share as a rule. We will not be doing this again, nor will you ever do this again (especially without me), this is a fantasy fulfillment, not a change to a different lifestyle. you are PRIVATE property, not a whore for other men. Is that clear? You are mine, you will remain mine and mine alone...always. If we went to a small D/s party, I might show you off in some manner, but you are privately mine, your mouth, legs and ass are restricted to MY use. Is that clear? you are owned, and will remain so.

i have been thinking about your last email and it makes me sad to think You are concerned about this. Master, if Your real intention in doing this is to fulfill a fantasy for me, then i'd prefer that we not go forward with the party. i want to please You. When i read Your email saying You had been fantasizing about this, i responded because i wanted to give You something special. It wasn't until later that it hit me that You might really be doing this only because You wanted to give me something. You don't have to do this. Pleasing You and making You proud of me is all that matters. i can be Your maid and serve You and You alone, and i will be tickled pink.

little one...
you misread your Master. If you remember (you may not) that when I told you about this, you reminded me that this was a fantasy of yours. I had forgotten that, honestly. This is for ME, with the happy coincidence that it IS a fantasy of yours. I believe it does help in your wet enthusiasm to fully and happily cooperate. The definition of this event as a once (actually maybetwice) event had a twofold purpose. It was to anchor you in the knowledge that I want you for ME...not as a plaything for others, that you are Mine and always will be. Secondly, it was to reiterate My claim on you for my own possessive reasons...that you are Mine, always. I hope you understand the difference...one was to make you feel safe and secure, one was to pull tight on the leash on your collar...to remind you Who owned you...and loves you.

Master,

i understand and i'm relieved. i did not go on the website where i met You to find multiple sex partners. i was looking for a Master, and i was fortunate enough to have found You and been accepted by You. The headiness in this is that i am doing something i would never do and i'm doing it because of You. It is not the sex with these strangers that thrills me. It is that i am submitting to Your will. You will be there. You will be directing me. Sir, it is Your power over me that has me transfixed, Your possessiveness, and Your balance of discipline and tenderness. Not to imply that Your huge cock isn't plenty enough reason for any woman. No worries, my Master. i view the upcoming series of events as a rite of passage, a mental bridge from novice to Your slave in both mind and body. It is Your approval i seek. Your touch i desire. The rest
are not men but simply props in a one-Act play for Your use in emotionally seducing me and thereby binding me even further to You. i am a slut for only You because what i crave most, (to be owned and cherished), You already provide. I have no reason to look elsewhere. Thank You so very much for this opportunity and for the trust and faith You place in me.
i will do anything with Your friends that You approve, but i have a few requests. i'm comfortable with Your commanding that give Your friends blow jobs, or let them fuck Your cunt, or even if administer corporal punishment - spanking (hand, cane, belt) nipple weights, rope, stretcher bars, handcuffs, whatever, as long as it is all under Your watchful eye. However, if You intend to allow them to fuck me in the ass, i ask only that You take me first. i want my initial experience to be with my loving Master who owns me and has patiently awaited that pleasure. If You think You may wish to enjoy this new victory over my mind and body during the party, i will prepare in advance for the possibility by purchasing a larger plug. i also prefer not to kiss anyone else on the mouth. This is a tender gesture that to me has emotional meaning beyond physical gratification. These are requests, but I will, of course, comply if You choose otherwise.

little one
I am willing to allow access to your mouth and cunt, but your ass will remain mine and mine alone...always. I do intend to have it and you before any other activities.
As far as corporal punishment and bdsm activities, I alone will administer that. Not only am I possessive of that relationship we share, but that could too easily get out of hand. I may bind your wrists or ankles myself, but that will be My decision and My action.
Certainly kissing will be mine alone also.
your loving Master
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Draft for Comment:

We are coming into the area for a couple of days near the end of March.
i appreciate Your implying we're from out of town.
She is an attractive, professional (an accountant, not a hooker)...
i very much appreciate the compliment and the distinction, although one
might argue the relative merits of any distinction between a whore and a hooker. At least a hooker is a business woman. tee hee.

who has always had a fantasy of being the belle of the ball...so to speak.
cute... very cute

Her fantasy involves pleasing men while we watch a sporting event on TV. It is embarrassing that they know this, but it humbles me to have such a personal secret disclosed to strangers and helps remind me of my slave status. i also realize that as a slave they may be concerned about doing something i might later claim was against my will, so it is important for them to know that i welcome this.
If you are willing to wear a condom and behave, then you might be invited.
Your concern for my safety is very much appreciated, but You have always taken good care of me so i'm not at all surprised.

If you are between 25 and say 55, reasonably attractive, send me an email with adescription and picture.
Why cut off at 55? i'm curious. As for looks, they are unimportant but i do realize that this enabled Master to request pictures so that i could see if i knew any of them. i hadn't thought of that. Once again, Master takes very good care of His whore.
She will not be chatting with you, nor you with her. This is her fantasy not yours. In fact she won't speak without permission.
Thank You, Master. This takes a lot of pressure off of me. i would have no idea what to say to these gentlemen.

Looking for 3-5 guys.
As long as its lower than 17!

I will be present and will participate (only with her...we are both straight) and ensure that all goes smoothly.
This is the line that excites me and reassures me.
------------------------------------------------------This was a “follow-up” I sent to the responders:
Ok here is the situation: We have had quite a good response, but I have chosen you along with a few others to participate, trying to provide a variety physically and age-wise for her enjoyment and for everyone’s entertainment.
i am touched by the amount of time and thought that You have put into this for me. To have been specifically selective for my enjoyment is so sweet.

If you agree to the conditions, she will have quite a party, I think.
Master is right. she will and fall into Master's loving arms when the night is over.
Let me discuss her a bit. She is quite an attractive ...
Thank You, Master. This always makes me blush a bit.
young lady, .... You are allowing Yourself some artistic leeway here i believe.

mid-40’s, married, but not to me.
.... Okay at least there was full disclosure as to my age. That i am married to someone else and doing this is a bit embarrassing. At first i wanted Master to tell them that her husband disclosed that he was gay some years back but then i realized they might get scared that i have HIV so as always, Master knew best all along.

As her pictures show, she has a nice butt and nice breasts. She is attractive, cute, she looks younger than her age and she has a very nice and winning smile.
... i like the word cute and i love "winning smile." You are such a charmer.

She is not tall, about 5 feet, 39-30-39 and wears a 38B bra.
.....Humiliation.... Suddenly wanted to put this off to lose weight and get in shape first!!!!

Honestly, as the picture shows, I think she has bigger breasts than that.
.... You may be right. i'm definitely a full B and probably could easily wear a C cup. Perhaps i'll try it next time i'm shopping for bras.

She is an accomplished and enthusiastic cocksucker.
.... accomplished???? i'm not sure about that. It sounds like i've been around. i've actually sucked very few cocks, but those i have sucked, i have sucked and sucked and sucked. (Sounds like an X rated Dr. Seuss line.) ... enthusiastic -- quite an understatement i would say. Perhaps "cocksucking zealot" might be more apt.

It is her preferred sexual activity.
...Well, in light of recent events, that might be changing....
However, her pussy is exceptionally tight and she does love to fuck.
... i'll have to take Master's word for it on tight, but i do love to fuck.

She cums readily and repeatedly.
... Lucky me. i personally must make up for at least 20 frigid women.
Additionally, she is well educated, very smart and quite funny.
..... The funny part surprises me, although i assume these gentlemen won't be seeing any of these particular qualities which is why i'm so hung up about my physical appearance.
We are in a Master/slave relationship.
.... i wonder if that scared people off. i personally love it. This is the first time You have shared that with anyone in relation to me anyway. Very cool and makes me feel good that Master is proud enough of me to claim me this way.

She is truly, emotionally a slave to Me, so keep that in mind.
... Quite a territorial remark. i LOVE it.

How she is treated is a reflection on her Master and is MY responsibility.
... i still say that You should write a book. This is so seductive.

I will ENSURE that she is treated properly and with respect, not harmed eitherphysically or emotionally.
...i trust You and love You for Your possessiveness and for Your protectiveness.

No slapping, hitting, cursing or other physical abuse.
...As You know, i am no delicate flower. i recognize very well that part of what You are getting from this fantasy is to show off just how much power You have over me. i also recognize that this means that You will be testing me in many ways, to both show off and to give me the opportunity to take pride in passing each test You choose to put before me. If You choose to do that through the others present, i recognize that it is not sharing that You are doing, but exercising the depth of Your power over my will, my mind, and my body. You know me well enough to know that a certain level of abuse drives me wild. i also know that i get plenty of what i desire from my Master and trust You completely to monitor the others and keep them within Your limits and only Your limits.

You may encourage her; give her respectful suggestions or directions.
.... i really liked this line. As You know, i love to please and i very much want the guests to experience the very best blowjob, fuck, whatever, that i can possibly give. Since i am inexperienced, their suggestions will be very much appreciated and i hope that You will reiterate this point at the Party. if there is a particular position they want to try, or they want me to slow down, suck harder, lick more, whatever, i will try hard to do it in the manner that most pleases them, assuming that this pleases Master for His whore to wish to please Master's chosen guests.

If you come to the party half drunk, you will not get to play.
Thank You. Once again, You are so wise and protective. i love you!!!

Are we clear?
You are such a Dom!
This is how the party will progress: This is a “rite of passage” for her, showing her Master that she is truly a slave girl ready to serve as her Master desires.
i absolutely love that You told them this! This sentence sums up the event for me.

It IS, however, coincidentally, a long-held fantasy of hers.
Once again, embarrassing.

She will be dressed as a French Maid, costume, heels, garters.
This makes me feel a bit silly but will help me get into the right state of mind to serve You and Your guests.

We will have a game on TV to fulfill the requirements of her “rite of passage” and of her fantasy.
Maybe the sound of the television will drown out my sounds?

She will serve cold drinks and light snacks (chips and dips).
Just give me the approximate number and i'll buy everything and have it all ready.
I will provide one beer for each guest, no more. This is a safety issue.
Thank You for this. it had never occurred to me.

This will start at the beginning of the game.
Whatever You choose.

At that point, she will be hostess, pleasantly serving her respectful guests.
"respectful".... Nice touch.

She will sit with Me and I will play with her in any manner I see fit, gradually disrobing her during the first half.
Reading this makes me wet and causes me to catch my breath.

Festivities will begin sometime before half time.
Once again, this is Master's call.
The MINIMUM “hospitality” she will provide for each of you is one blow job and one fuck.
That was clear.

Her ass is strictly off limits.
You really don't like to share Your toys.

She will NOT kiss any of you.
This is actually very important to me. i'm not sure exactly why i feel that way. i realize it is bizarre that i'm willing to do anything else, but i really don't want to kiss them. To me, kissing is love.

You will wear condoms that we will provide. You will put these on carefully, yourself, and will remove them yourselves, then dispose of them and wash up for the second stage of the above promised hospitality.
Very nice. i will also have the materials there to douche at any point should Master deems it appropriate, certainly at the end of the evening before i return to Master's loving cock.
Remember, we are sleeping there, so keep the place clean.
Excellent point.
She will act only on My direction.
Once again, this makes me smile with pride.

She will give her Master head first, and then I will fuck her, but I will cum in her mouth,
Yippy. Yippy. Yippy. Yippy. Yippy. Yippy.

leaving her pussy with only her own natural lubrication, which is adequate, I assureyou.
Blush, blush, blush.

Then she will be directed to give each of you head, in turn. If it seems appropriate, I will direct her to make her pussy available for another to fuck her as she gives head. You will all need to be flexible in that. Now that is my part of the fantasy. i have always wanted to have cock in my mouth and cock in my pussy at the same time. That will be mind-blowing.
It is possible that I might allow the party to continue beyond the promised hospitality, but that decision is strictly up to Me. Neither her opinion nor yours is significant in this. I will make this decision Myself.
It is this discretion into the unknown that leaves me very curious and extremely excited as to what surprises Master has planned for His little whore. Not knowing everything that is going to happen is very arousing.

Don't count on this.
Yes, because i may not have the stamina and could end up a lifeless sticky heap on the floor after the guaranteed Minimum.
Here is the potential deal-breaker, although I would think not.
It was either the money or the pictures that caused the number to drop so much from the original 17. You have once again managed to protect me from any self-criticism by making another rational reason for why they might have changed their minds. Thank You.

This event will take place Thursday evening. I intend to have 3-5 guests, depending on my own whim, but I am sending this to more than that in order to get an adequate number of firm responses…so to speak.
Once again, it is exciting that Master is in charge and i don't have to think about it or worry about it.
First commitments get first call.
I WILL ensure that this is a safe environment, for her and for our guests.
They have no idea how serious You are about that and i hope no one tests You on it.
If you have any questions, email me back ASAP. I look forward to your positive response. This letter covered so much and shows how much thought You have put into this for me. i am indeed Your grateful and obedient slave.

Did you know that your Master loves you?
Yes, Master, i know that You love me. i came for You last night before falling asleep and again at 8:00 this morning. i am wearing a skirt, cotton camisole and blouse, high heels. (no bra or panties) i haven't crossed my legs!!!! Yeah!!

I would like you to take me some pictures today then...fully dressed, and piece by piece disrobing for Me.

Among the many things You are trying to arrange for me, could You squeeze in taking me for a ride on Your bike? Although if You take me first, i might be a little tender for a bike ride. (tee hee)

We should be able to do that I think.

i love You Master! my entire body aches for Your attention. i have to go home now. i really enjoyed riding half naked in Your truck holding on to You. i enjoy it when You touch me in public. i enjoy Your selecting my clothes. i enjoyed when You said, "Take care of him, baby." and when i was confused You said, "Take him in your mouth." i enjoyed Your showing me off and caning me in front of Your guests. i enjoyed Your taking the toilet away from me and Your insisting that i use the bath in front of Your watchful eyes. i enjoyed Your leaning me over the truck seat, and standing behind the truck door, lifting my skirt and spanking me in the parking lots. i enjoyed posing for Your camera. i enjoyed resting my head on Your thigh with Your cock in my mouth. i enjoyed being handcuffed, chained, and flogged all over. i enjoy Your spanking Your pussy. i enjoyed Your exercising Your control and telling Blane he couldn't make me cum on his leg. i enjoyed Your telling me to bend over the chair and spread my legs. i enjoyed that You knew all those guys were envious of You and Your power over me, sitting there knowing that You could have a blowjob, a fuck, or whatever You wanted anytime You wanted it. i knew that must make You feel great. i enjoyed watching Your face as You watched the video You commanded me to make for You. i enjoy everything You do to me and everything You let me do for You. Have a great weekend, Master.

Master thought you would like to read these:

I wanted to thank you for yesterday. I enjoyed myself and I hope it was what you were looking for.

Thanks so much for this afternoon. Your lady was wonderful. Know what the biggest turn on for me was? Watching you two so devoted to each other. Corny, I know. But true. Thanks again, and if you have any video. stills, I'd love to see a few.

Thanks for the invite. The maid was very cute, has a nice ass and a nice tight pussy.
Thanks again,

Master thinks is right....andit was a turn-on for Me also.
______________________________________________________________________
that was very very nice. describe the sensations of penetration for me.

The first time, it took a long time to get it completely in. The discomfort is mostly around the point of entry, although there is something that gets pressed on just inside that doesn't want to give way without a fight. Once i had it in and then moved it around the discomfort at the entry had subsided and there was definite pleasure created by the pressure, which intensified when i began to slide it slightly in and out.
if you spread your cheeks and push it in, it should go in deep enough to stay, once it gets in to the narrow part.

After some effort, i was finally was sitting on the base. Maybe i'm shaped funny or the muscles are still so tight they push it back out. The good news is that i'm not scared of it anymore and now look forward to it as much physically as i was emotionally. Thank You Master for opening this door for me (so to speak). i'll try to send You a picture of the first one i was using and the one i just put in. i did take it out already.

You are more than welcome to shower my body and face with ANY of Your bodily fluids as You so choose. i am Your devoted slave and i'm grateful for any use You choose to make of me. You needn't hesitate. At this point, it is hard for me to think of anything short of a need for medical attention or a permanent alteration that i wouldn't feel comfortable accepting from You. You, Sir, have expanded my comfort zone considerably.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home