Thursday, October 19, 2006

THE REALITY

Was W happy about Your new job?

Initially. And she is still proud of Me. But by the end of that night, she came open about not wanting me to just move in. I had already decided that Myself, so it was not a surprise. We had a calm “fight”, and I almost packed up and went back to , but it was late so I held off. We had actually a pretty good and open talk, and I laid it on the line that if this tension did not ease soon, then *I* was not going to continue. I think that, plus the fact that I recently moved my stuff plus the new job plus that I HAVE been sending money, taking over paying for some of her things, etc., helped turn her head around some. So the remainder of the weekend was actually not too bad, and she told Me she wished I would stay for the birthday party and for Sunday.

I am making Friday my last day, so I can move my stuff. I told W I want to stay until I find a place in . I am actually hoping We will both like it and she will tell Me not to go.

i hope W gets it together. She doesn't really want to lose You. She is just feeling lost.
I AGREE. I THINK IF WE GIVE IT TIME, she WILL COME AROUND. WE SPOKE LAST NIGHT, AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME she SAID “i LOVE YOU” WHEN WE HUNG UP. I ALWAYS SAY IT, UNLESS I REALIZE she IS NOT DOING SO, THEN I QUIT UNTIL she COMES BACK TO ME.

You should be really proud of getting that great job. You have waited a long time for the right opportunity and it has finally paid off in a big way. As for W, she does love You. She married You. She submitted to You. At some level she wants that again, but her mind is having a civil war between the: "I just want to serve Him and let him take care of me" and the "i don't need anyone! i can do it all myself." It takes a monumental amount of trust to let go and submit. It is very difficult for You to build that much trust from so far away and for such a long time. i hope the two of You will give Yourselves plenty of time to adjust to living together so that You can ultimately reap the benefits of the Dom/sub relationship that You both crave. Your both afraid of being hurt and abandoned. Just remember, she wants You. she chose You. she is lost and now You finally have a chance to become the Dom she married. You are the whore-whisperer. You will win her over if that is Your desire.


THANK YOU sugar. You ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT her.

I'm so sorry. I know you love her and she loves you. She has just closed herself off. She doesn't want to feel anything and the alcohol is a poor escape. The sadest thing of all is that you could truly help her and the kids if she would just give you a chance. Before you move, I hope you tell her that when she has hit rock bottom and is truly ready to get help, to call you. She needs to send her son to the special school, and she needs to check in for 30 days and reclaim her life. I know you are hurting in spite of all that you say. Don't slam the door on the way out. Leave it open a crack just in case she has an awakening sometime soon.

Hood piercing? There is a little knot there but it doesn't hurt. i hope it disappears, but if it doesn't no big deal. You can't see it, but You can feel it.

I WILL INVESTIGATE BY BRAILLE AND BY TONGUE.

Nipple piercings? Much improved. Still tender --especially the right breast, but they look great. As for a chain -- i don't think i'll be there for a while. Currently it hurts when i even bump into them slightly. Hugging the kids has been a bit tricky.
HMM GET WELL!! I WANT TO TONGUE THEM TEASE THEM.

"By the way, I came last night AND this morning, thinking of using you, especially those new nipple piercings."

THANKS! Wish i'd been there.
SO DO I little one…REALLY!

Master,

i am in a skirt, blouse, bra, slip, and panties. i have 2 plugs in. i put them in before leaving the house, but couldn't keep the anal plug in while shopping so it came out. i have reinserted it for my hour. However, on the way to the store, i came out of the blue. My nipples are much less sensitive than last week and they don't hurt if i accidently brush against something. The anal plug makes me so anxious for Master's cock i'm just about to go crazy! In this state, i truly feel like a whore because i just want to suck and fuck until i drop. That should be a rock song. Hope my Master is having a good day.

Your sex slave


I *intend* to try to take off a couple of hours earlyand return a couple of hours late...

are You still insane enough to drive to just to spank my ass? If so, what time should my ass be expecting contact?

My intent is to be there about 9pm and to leave about5 am...a tired and depleted but satiated Man, leavingyou with several ounces of My essence, a tired jaw,sore cunt and red striped ass.Master

Well, it is important to have clear goals in any event.

remember that you are property always, Mine to have and to use. My whore, My cunt...My slave.
Master

Master
i won't forget. i guess if my brain knows i'm not going to get to serve You for a long time, i just automatically shut down that part of me. Otherwise, i think i would go nuts. Being in a sub with no one to serve is very disconcerting, like being lost, so i pull myself out of sub-mode. This is probably what has happened with your wife but to a much greater degree. slave


my Master loves His little slave girl. He takes good care of her and guides her. little slave is so very happy to be owned by Master. When Master touches little slave's nipples, she cums. Soon when Master says "Cum," little slave will learn to cum. Master controls little slave completely. she has become a whore for Him and is proud of her status as Master's slut. little slave is a very lucky girl and wishes to suck Master's big cock all the time, except when Master chooses to put it into His cunt or slave's ass.
slave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home